Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trouble

We have an on going dilemma at our house. Logan either thinks he is Aubrey's dad and tries to discipline her himself (which he gets in trouble for) or he is a major tattle-tale (which he gets in trouble for). We can't seem to find a middle ground. So after a day of him getting in trouble for both actions, I was in the other room doing something or other when in brings me in my camera (he loves to take pictures and usually does a pretty good job) and shows me the below photo of Aubrey getting in the garbage (one of her favorite pastimes) and says "I am not tattling, just see what she is doing your self". I almost died laughing. I am sure glad God gave him to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny!!! "see for yourself" What a little goof ball! When they say funny things and you get a good laugh it makes all the "in trouble" times seem like not such a big deal.

Jessica said...

That is hilarious!!! What a smart young man he is!

Figgins said...

I think its a great idea. I think I will buy all my kids a camara, Then at the end of the day I will look at all the pictures and deal with the problems them. Hey you did an awsome job on Shalise's wedding anouncements. I liked them.

Shanae Butler said...

Love it. Your blog is too cute. I haven't checked it in forever. I have resolved to be a better blogger. Love ya!

Lisa said...

so stinkin' funny! What a little smarty pants, eh?
Let's go to the Living Planet Aquarium or something soon!