
Aubrey thinks she is SO BIG. After 2 day of eating nothing more than a couple of bit of random food I was starting to get freaked out. So yesterday for lunch, I being the gourmet cook that I am, heated up some chicken and stars. Again she wouldn't eat, I was getting so frustrated. As I was taking the bowl away Aubrey started doing the sign for "My turn". So I emptied out most of the soup and gave it and the spoon to her. She went to town then asked for more. She did this 3 times. We were both so excited, me because she was eating and her because she was so proud of herself. Here are the photo of the aftermath. I had cleaned up her tray before I thought to take the picture and it dose not show the pile of star noodles in her lap. Notice the stars stuck to her head.
3 comments:
so dang cute!
I love the do-it-myself stage
So cute! Avery loved seeing you guys yesterday.
Post a Comment