Sunday, October 19, 2008

Logan's bad day!!

Last week we meet Kori and her kids and went shopping. By-the-way once Logan wanted Korty to come and play when I told him he lived to far away to come and play (Kori and family live in Grantsville about an hour from our house) Logan told me "Lets just go to the Target, I bet they will be there". Any way back to the story, we were shopping and we had told the boys that if they were good at the stores Logan could go and stay the night at Korty's house. They were so excited and were pretty good in the store. When we were finally done to told them that they had earned the sleep-over they took off running toward each other, wrapped their arms around each other for a Ya-Hoo hug. With the memento of them running as soon as they made contact the fell and Korty landed on top of Logan as Logan's teeth went through his bottom lip. Blood every where, they are both crying as we run Logan to the restroom to see the damage. It took about 10 min. to get the bleeding to stop and for Kori and I to decide that they probably wouldn't stitch it because it was 2 punchers holes. Well, I go in to super momma bear mode and decide that I need my hurt child home with me so and can care and dote on him. Both boys start crying again. So we promise them we will find another time for a sleep-over and I promise Logan a blue slushy from Sonic and he finally settles down.

I just think that this photo of him is so sad. He wouldn't take the paper towel off to show the gore of it all.


This is the next day. It is amazing how fast the mouth heals. Most of the injury is in the inside but again this is all he would give me.

1 comment:

Katie W said...

Danyale! I guess I kind of had one of your "sites" on my blog--the recipe one that they aren't getting around to continuing. :) I can't believe how cute those costume pictures turned out!! Logan, the Jedi. And Aubrey the butterfly---so sweet! Poor Logan and his bad day. He's all boy.