I was tagged by my cousin Shanae and that for that. I love reading other peoples but hate doing them. But here I go. Also I have seen this done with about every number in the book, so instead of 8 things I am doing 5. Take that!!! I am such a rebel.
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the 5 items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
5 Favorite TV Shows:
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Sanctuary
3- The Office
4- Ace of Cakes
5- My name is Earl
5 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Cleaned the house
2- Did Laundry
3- Went to Park City to look at a cabin to buy
4- Bathed kids
5- Blogged
5 Things I Look Forward To:
1- Halloween parties this weekend
2- Halloween
3- Holidays
4- First snow
5- Disney on Ice in November
5 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Brick Oven
2- Cafe Rio
3- La Casta
4- Wendy's
5- SanPan
5 Things On My Wish List:
1- That I am a good wife and mother
2- Remodel the bathroom upstairs
3- A Maid
4- A trip any where
5- Winning the lottery
5 People To Tag:
Everyone's would be fun to read but don't feel obligated
3 comments:
See? That was relatively painless. Quit whining.
That was cute...and I totally need a maid too!
Hi Danyale! I totally remember you, of course. It is so great to see/hear from you. I checked out your blog--cute family. I live in South Jordan near the border of Riverton (11599 south 3420 west) so we do live close to each other. It isn't far from the house I moved to when we moved from Huntington. It has been so fun to reconnect with old childhood friends, I have loved it. You should join Facebook It's crazy how many people you find without even trying! That's how me and Tiff reconnected. Anyway great to hear from you
Post a Comment