
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached to the best Husband, Dad & provider in the world.
B- Best Friend: Barbra Palmer. I love her, she keeps me sane.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, but it has to be really moist with a GREAT frosting. Although my Grandma's shredded apple pie is to die for.
D-Day: Sunday. We all stay in our PJs all day, take naps and I do no housework.
E- Essential Item: Aubrey's BurBur (blanket), Diet Pepsi w/lime
F- Favorite Color: Pink, it always has been when I was little my mom says that I would tell everyone that my eyes and hair was pink.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, they are flavored better.
H-Home town: Huntington, Utah
I- Indulgences: Chocolate and bubble baths
J- January or July?: July, so many fun things to look forward too!
K-Kids: 2, Logan, 4 years old and amazing & Aubrey, 1 year old the cutest, sweetest thing ever born.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family. I am so blessed.
M- Marriage Date: June 20, 1998 Can you believe 10 years has gone by because I can not.
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, both younger
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, yum!! But I do like orange juice better.
P- Phobias or Fears: Death of a family member and car wrecks.
Q- Quote: "I love you mom" From Logan Christensen
R- Reason To Smile: Aubrey has learned to pull funny faces, makes me smile every time.
S- Season: Fall, I love the air, the smells, the colors, the foods, EVERYTHING!!
T- Tag Three: Lisa, Jessica, & Kori
U- Unknown fact about me: I love dark Chocolate
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love meat, Although I do like to pretend that it just magically appears at the store.
W- Worst Habit: Yelling at my kids and swearing
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Aren't ultrasounds safer?
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican, the hotter the better
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini
2 comments:
Cute Danyale...I love reading about others...so fun! I am glad you did that...feel free any time...my life and Blog are an open book!!!
Ummm.... darn you for the tag. I promise I shall do this one of these days. Maybe not soon but one of these days! You are awesome. Everything you do revolves around your 2 little ones. What an awesome mommy they have!
Post a Comment