Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Photos

Everyone go right now to the Kiddie Kandids website http://www.kiddiekandids.com/freeoffer. They have a coupon for a free 8x10 photo. I am a sucker for anything free so Kori and I took the kids to get their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. Did we just do this and are we insane? Yes, thanks for asking. They turned out so cute. I have never done Halloween pictures before but I think I am a fan (as long as I have a free coupon). Also I have to tell you, All the kids were done except Logan and we were having a hard time getting a good photo of him. The photographer lady had to step away for a min. to help another customer, so being the rebel that I am, started taking photos of Logan myself. And I have to say I did a pretty OK job. I don't think the lady was very happy with me though. So here are the Christensen's and Bunderson's again.

Logan - Luke Skywalker



Aubrey - Butterfly



Korty - Pirate



Sadie - Snow White



Jacob - Pumpkin

6 comments:

Shanae Butler said...

I can't imagine them not being able to get a good picture of Logan. 1-He is so stinkin' photogenic 2-He is way to used to having a camera in his face 3-He isn't afraid to ham it up for a camera. The pictures all turned about super cute.

Brittany said...

You have a super cute family. How are you guys doing?

Mist said...

Danyale! I loved hearing from you! You are so sweet to comment! It is so great to be in touch! You are the cutest Mom! It is so fun to see your gorgeous kids! All of them are so cute! The pictures and posts are so darling and fun to read! We have been out of town for spud harvest (kind of like utah and the deer hunt) so I am just now leaving a comment! I am so glad that we can be in touch.

Anonymous said...

way fun idea...love the pics!

paulandmelanie said...

i like them! Thanks for the idea of the halloween bags, they turned out way cute!

Joy said...

Oh my heck those are the cutest photos ever!