Monday, March 9, 2009

TAG: 25 Simple Pleasures

Warm cloths fresh from the dryer

The first snow

Child falling a sleep on your lap

Strawberries

The smell of rain

Fresh homemade bread

Diet Pepsi w/Lime

Aubrey's Breath

The smell of Logan's hair after he has been playing outside

Kids listening the first time

Birthday cake

A really good book

5 minutes of quite

A chewy oatmeal raisin cookies

A long hot Bubble Bath

Butterflies

The idea of magic

Picnics

Slippers

Phone call from an old friend

An outfit that makes me look skinny

A really good deal

Flannel sheets

Back rubs

Windows open at night

I tag everyone. This was fun and really makes you think. I am not surprised so many of mine are food :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Great list! Such a fun thing to think about. By the way, I do love to read and I have read Inkspell. It wasn't as good as Inkheart but still ok. I have Inkdeath but haven't started it yet. So, if you have any recommentdations for good books, I'd love them! Do you care if I add you to my blog list?

Barbra said...

This is why I would leave my husband for you if you ever leave Scott. You are the best! You complete me- this could be my list!!

courtnee said...

Danyale,
I am glad we can at least keep in touch this way. I nodded at your pleasures it is so similar. Great seeing your fam.
Court
I am adding you to my list!