Friday, March 6, 2009

The Gallon Challenge


Lets start this post with a quote form a web site titled "The Gallon Challenge" (http://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/).

"What is the Challenge?

The challenge can provide hours and hours of quality entertainment. But you will never know how much fun it is until you actually try it.

The rules are simple. The challenger has to drink a gallon of milk (2% or more and no chocolate) in an hour, and then hold it down for another hour. The beauty of it is that it cant be done, and your friend always ends up yacking all over himself."

I guess this is a very common activity attempted by board college and military guys. I was surprised at how much is posted on the Internet about this challenge.

During a lunch break Scott's co-workers were talking about the milk challenge and how nobody at their frat house has been able to do it. Scott hearing the conversation decided that he could do it. Everyone took bets against him and today he attempted the task. Drum roll please...........

He totally did it!!!!

He said it made him a little nauseous and very sleepy but it wasn't to bad. He ended up winning $85 and lunch (although I can't believe that he had room for lunch). I am both very proud of him and a little grossed out. I don't know maybe history was made today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...way to go scott...so does he get to be in the world record book? How funny!

Barbra said...

Wow.... that's an incredibly worthless skill, but a cool one! Way to go Scott! He's my hero!