Monday, March 16, 2009

No Peeing in the tub!!

I have been telling both the kids how gross it is to pee in the tub and that they should get out when they need to go. So last night while I was bathing the kids Aubrey decided she needed to pee. I helped her out and placed her on the little potty chair, where to my surprise she went!! She then stood up, picked up the potty bowl (this is where we usually dump the contents into the toilet) and before I could stop her she dumped the pee into the tub! Then as proud as can be looks at me and says "Cleaned up". I guess she tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously that is hillarious!!! How cute...what a girl trying to make it right and clean...good girl! So Yeah no babies coming my way any time soon if I have anything to do with it. We need a break!!! Food storage is going to have to fill any void that may be there...ha!