OK, I have bee looking for a great photographer for a while now. I have really wanted to get my kids photos taken by someone beside the 20 year old at the mall. We I finally found a what I was looking for. Katie at Peek-a-boo Photography was the right match for us. So I set up an appointment and then stressed out for a week about what my kids would wear (even ended up with a cold sore). The studio is in the basement of her house and her and her husband work together seamlessly. She would be taking photos and as soon as she started having a hard time getting good responses from the kids he would take over (they wouldn't even talk about it) and the kids would be trilled with the new tricks that the husband would do to coax a smile or new expression and everything just keep on going. It was awesome. We were there for 2 hours and they took over 450 photos of my kids (I get 60-80 of the best). They just let the kids be them selves and kind of just followed them around. I am so excited to get the photos that I dream about it. As soon as I get them I will share.
If you would like to visit their web site it is www.peekaboophotos.com
No comments:
Post a Comment