Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Fishing


Over the weekend Scott took Logan Ice fishing for his first time. They fished until midnight when they finally decided it was time for bed and Logan told me, his toes were REALLY cold. Then got up at 6:00 a.m. to fish some more. They are crazy!! For corse dad didn't take any pictures, So I only know what really went on from what I have heard. But when they got home Logan was SO tired, he had a melted snow boot and they had caught one big fish!!! Scott even let Logan gut the fish, it was the highlight of the trip.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! Hey did you notice you and Shae's backgrounds are the same? I thought that was kinda awesome!!! Sorry I am not in with you on the book club!!! I am a looser! You need to come see me!