Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cow Boy

Over the weekend Logan went and stayed at my sisters house. He loves it there to say the least. Aunt Kori lets him pay hockey in the house, jump on the bed and the couch and eat in front of the TV. Yes, Aunt Kori is WAY cooler than his mom. Kori and Brad also have a farm. They took the kids out to help Uncle Brad feed the cows. This made paradise Heaven. He got to stand in the back of the truck while it was going and use a pitch fork to throw the hay off while the cows followed close behind. Kori told me "Watch out Logan (the city kid) might have some manure in his blood after all". Needless to say he ended up calling and begging to stay another night and trying to gain back some of my son's affection, I told him yes. He still cried when I picked him up.

Thank you Kori for being a great aunt and sister and for sending me the photos!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Danyale, I think my kids would love to go to Kori's house as well. Your son looked like he had a blast. You look great and it was really fun to look at your blog. It looks like the years for you have been good. See ya, Michelle (Leonhardt)

Kori said...

what can I say Aunt Kori ROCKS!!j/k
I loved having him. He makes me laugh, he has NO FEAR he was trying to grab the cows horns!! Brad just smiled and said let it poke him once, he won't so it again!!

thanks for sharing your son :)