We converted Aubrey's crib into a toddler bed and she loves it!!! I always rock her to sleep and last night she didn't want me to because she wanted to be in her bed. So sad but kinda nice to have the extra time, even if it only was 10 min.
O,my, heck Danyale, she is so dang cute. How old is she. I've been thinking about putting my 2 year old in a big boy bed and I can't bring myself to doing it. It's not like i've never done this before, buy I forget at what age I did things with my twins and my oldest daughter. Anyway, goo for you for having a girls night also. That is always something to look forward to I love it. Michelle (Leonhardt)
What a cute girl in her big bed! So fun but painful to see how fast they grow! I wish I could have been there with you watching that grandma! That is awesome! Glad you had a good time!
Hey thanks for the swing and bouncer! They will work Great! I'm going through some girl snow clothes and I have a 3T coat and snow pants. What size is Aubrey in? Maybe they would fit next year. Let me know
We finally just did the very same thing with Ava's crib! I still want to get a picture of her in it... I think it was a harder transition for me than Ava - I have a hard time accepting that she's growing up so fast. I probably would have kept her in her crib until she was 3 except that she climbed out of it for the first time! Karmen never did...
4 comments:
O,my, heck Danyale, she is so dang cute. How old is she. I've been thinking about putting my 2 year old in a big boy bed and I can't bring myself to doing it. It's not like i've never done this before, buy I forget at what age I did things with my twins and my oldest daughter. Anyway, goo for you for having a girls night also. That is always something to look forward to I love it. Michelle (Leonhardt)
What a cute girl in her big bed! So fun but painful to see how fast they grow! I wish I could have been there with you watching that grandma! That is awesome! Glad you had a good time!
Hey thanks for the swing and bouncer! They will work Great! I'm going through some girl snow clothes and I have a 3T coat and snow pants. What size is Aubrey in? Maybe they would fit next year. Let me know
We finally just did the very same thing with Ava's crib! I still want to get a picture of her in it... I think it was a harder transition for me than Ava - I have a hard time accepting that she's growing up so fast. I probably would have kept her in her crib until she was 3 except that she climbed out of it for the first time! Karmen never did...
Post a Comment