Friday, January 30, 2009

Book Exchange

I know it has been a while, all of my Christmas photos got erased off my camera (I freaked out to say the least). And nothing has really happen since.

So, the other day a great friend of mine (thank you Lisa) sent me a letter that is a kind of a fun experiment. Maybe you have heard of this, but there are two kids (with some instructions) on a list. You send the kid in position #1 a book you make copies of the letter but move kid #2 to the # 1 position and put your kid in the #2 position and send 6 copies of the new letter. If everything works your kids should get 36 books in exchange for the one you sent.

There is the time you have to spend sending your 6 letters and the ONE book. But it has only cost me $5.50 for the book, postage and stamps for the letters, not a big deal. But if it works I think that is more than worth the fun your kids will have getting mail and the quality time you get from reading to them.

The reason I am telling you about this is because I only want to send my 6 letters to people who REALLY want to try this ( I so, so want it to work). So if you are interested please e-mail me your address at danyale_c@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Kori said...

Danyale I will do it!! what ever it will be fun
Your sis~

paulandmelanie said...

I did this a few years ago and it worked out pretty good. We got about 6 books. Not bad! Angie loved it too. I would do it again, count me in if you want.