Friday night was Pink in the Rink at the Hockey game. As most of you know we are avid hockey fans and the season has just started. Every year they have one game to support breast cancer where everything is pink. The players sport pink jerseys (which they auction off after the game for unreal amounts of money), they turn the ice pink and everyone is encouraged to where pink in the stands. It is fun every year. This year they had a little booth when they were painting people's faces. so my kinds joined the fun. Aubrey got a heart and Logan talked the lady into painting him a light saber (strange that is what he wanted :) ). This year my brother came with us and the game was pee-your-pants exciting. The Grizzlies were down 2-0 pretty fast so most of the game was very aggressive as they tried to score. A lot of fights and penalties. Then with a minute thirty on the clock and them a man down we scored!!! So the Grizzlies pulled the goalie and with nineteen seconds left scored again to tie the game. This took us to over time where the score remained tied. So next cam a shoot out where the Grizzlies one 2 shoots to none. If you have no idea what I am talking about because you don't follow hockey that is OK, just give me a call and come to a game with me. It is the best sport to watch live.

Just for the record this is one of the worst pictures that I have ever seen of my self. I thought I looked ok when we left the house. I guess I was VERY wrong!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment