Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Cards


If any one is interested I have now posted most of my Christmas cards on my Simply Moments blog. So if you or anyone you know wants personalized Christmas cards take a peak. I will post at least 4 more (maybe more) soon. If you have any questions please let me know.

3 comments:

Mist said...

Your cards are beautiful! You are so talented. I can't belive it is already that time of year! I love reading your blog. You have such a great family and an awesome sense of humor! I am glad that we are able to keep in touch!

Mist said...

My E has been sticking sorry for the mispell on believe!

paulandmelanie said...

I love your cards and want you to do some for me for Christmas. I just need to get a dang picture. My husband HATES to get family pictures taken.