
Last Wednesday (Nov 12) Barbra and I took the kids to Disney on ice!!! It was a blast!!!! The kids were amazed and were glued to the ice the entire time. It was called 100 years of Disney so they showed a whole bunch of scenes from a bunch of disney movies and some fun skits with Mickey and his gang. Everyone was singing (me and Barbra louder than most) and cheering, gasping in all the right spots, we all just smiled the entire way through. During Nemo, bubbles fell from the ceiling and it snowed through Mulan. Mulan was Aubrey's favorite. I looked down and she was moving her arms in big circles just like the figure skater playing Mulan, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen, Barbra having all boys wanted to steel her she was so cute. Logan and Easton liked the soldiers from Toy Story and the fight between the Beast and Gaston. There were so many twinkle lights and fireworks. I know it sounds cheesey but it really was magical.
This is how they were the entire time.



2 comments:
How fun!!! BTW, where the heck did you get Aubrey's coat? It's so cute and I'm trying to find a coat for Ava...
We went to Disney on Ice one year and it was great!!! It sounds like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment