Monday, July 14, 2008

Zoo with Friends

OK I haven't sat down to blog for a couple of weeks and a lot has happened. So you are going to get everything at once.

At the first of July Me and kids went to the zoo with my very best friends from college. Monica and Lisa and I took almost every class together in college and all graduated with the same degree. I love them so much and now that we are all married and have kids and jobs we don't jet to get together very often so it is a real treat when we get to.

This is Lisa and her darling daughter Ava, she also had a beautiful 5 year old daughter Karmen and unfortunately I didn't end up with a photo of her.


Here is Monica and Colt. Isn't he handsome.


We all had so much fun and it was a perfect day. We caught a bunch of shows and seen thing my kids had never seen before.
The zoo workers were walking around with different things and letting the kids touch them. Aubrey really wanted to pick up this Ggiant African Centipede. It felt like it was made of plastic.



Every time we go to the zoo the tiger is always sleeping. This time he was awake and hanging out in the water right by the glass. The kids were loving it.


Aubrey and Colt hanging out with the white alligator.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That was so fun! I love you!

Jessica said...

Glad to see your back! The zoo looks awesome! We really need to go. And hey, there is a splash pad up by where you live - we so need to get together next week! Call me!