We let Logan plant anything he wanted in the garden this year. He picked sunflowers. I think it is beacuse a neighbor gave us a book when Aubrey was born about alittle boy named Logan (no lie) who planted sunflowers (Thanks Nina). We also ALWAYS plant pumpkins (Scott and I's favorite thing to plant). So the first photo is of Logan planting the seeds and the second is how big the plants are today. I will show you their progress, because both the sunflowers and pumpkins are SUPPOSE to get pretty big.

2 comments:
How fun! I'm not sure why we haven't ever planted pumpkins...I'm wishing we had this year!
Karmen planted a sunflower seed in a little cup at school and we had it in the window for a while. She finally planted it in the garden and it's growing pretty good now. I'll have to post pictures of it when it blooms. Can't wait to see pictures of Logan's! : )
How cute. He is adorable...Whitley love's all that stuff too...hopefully it will continue when I really need the help right?
Post a Comment