Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Logan's Injury

So Logan's injury, during Cleveland days they do "The ping-pong drop". A small airplan flies over the park and drops ping-pong balls of different colors and the kids scramble to get them because you turn them in for prizes. Well, on the second pass the airplane missed and dropped all the ball in the road. All the kids ran to the road to get them, logan and another boy went to pick up the same one and the boy pushed Logan into a parked car!!! His eye was black before he stood up, poor thing. Luckily he is the tuffest kid I know and after a brief freak out was jusy fine.


This picture was taken 3 days later. Why it took me that long to take a picture is beyond me. It got worse in the days to follow but is looking better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still feel so bad for him...that was awful! What a bummer...Hope you guys had fun...it was fun to have you guys there, even though I felt like all I did was run around and chase my kids!