This is an invatation for a baby shower bbq that Scott and I gave for some friends of ours. Joy works with Scott and is in my book club and her husband Josh is a really good friend of Scott's and plays poker with him in his poker group. So we invited all the people from Scott's work and the poker guys. So my husband sends out an e- mail to everyone at his work inviting them to the shower. It is sooo funny I had to share it with everyone. I love my husbands wit and am glad when he reminds how fun he can make my life.
Heres the e-mail.......
As you all know Joy is expecting, so we have decided to have a BBQ next Friday the 11th @ 7:00 PM @ my house in Riverton. I will be providing the meat hot dogs, hamburgers, deer, elk, moose etc. (actually whatever I can find). If you want to bring a salad, some chips, shrimp ring or even some caviar that would be cool, but not expected. Also, please bring what ever you want to drink, unless you will drink unfiltered water from a back yard garden hose; as that will be provided as well.
We would like to invite you & and your significant other(s). This is going to be very informal. If you would like to bring a gift for the baby, Joy, Josh or even me that would be cool, but again not required. Josh has agreed to open all the presents sitting on a chair in front of everyone and also to personally send out thank you cards. (Especially if you give large denominations of cash)
My address is:
2593 Dry Creek Drive
Riverton, UT 84065
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2593+Dry+Creek+Drive,+Riverton,+UT+84065&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=62.958411,108.28125&ie=UTF8&ll=40.516018,-111.935406&spn=0.060161,0.172348&z=13
I think it will be fun but please let me know who is planning on coming so I can go hunting early next week.
Scott T. Christensen
Mortgage Loan Officer
1 comment:
That is classic!! Love the part about going hunting early:)
Post a Comment