Monday, June 9, 2008

MDA Wendover Motorcycle Ride

This weekend Scott and I went on the MDA Wendover Motorcycle Ride. Some of you might have seen this on the news. There are about 5000 motorcycles that all start at the 21st South Harley shop and then ends in Wendover with a consert and auction. They end up raising tons of money for the MDA charity and it is real fun. I was alittle sore in the behind when we finally got there but not to bad. It fun to be with all the hard-core bikers, they look so tough but they are just a bunch a sweet hearts who love Jesus, kids & animals. It inspires you to be more commitmed to good things.

This was the first time that I left Aubrey for more than a hour or so, but I think we both did great. My mom came up and stayed with the kids so when Scott and I got back the kids were dissapointed, because that ment grandma had to leave. Thanks again Mom for helping out and letting Scott & I have some time away.

Her is Scott and Logan cleaning the bike before we left.


There was a huge party at the Harley shop. Everyone and their dogs were there (ha, ha)!


We finally got there, don't I look alittle bad ass?


Here is Scott parking the bike, It was a long ride but he still looks cool!

No comments: