
But getting ready to go out to a nice place made me think, how sad is it that my best shirt is the one with the least noticeable stain on it. And my best shoes are, well I don't have best shoes. But my kids looked great!! It is just amazing how these little people take over every aspect of your life and we are completely happy letting them do it. I am glad I have stains on my shirts because it means that my kids still need me, even when they are dirty and even though all my shoes suck, just means I can go out side and play no matter what I am wearing. I will be pretty when my kids grow up.
2 comments:
You are beautiful now. Happy Birthday! Good friend, I know... totally missed it! I hope you had a good one! Cheesecake Factory is the best! I loved your post and it is right. Any given day I will walk out of the house after just hopping in and taking a 4 minute shower but the kids look good... Again - you are beautiful and way young! HEHE!!
crappy! sorry I missed your birthday! It sounds like you had fun - I'm so glad. I can't wait to see you! (hopefully soon!)
Post a Comment