Monday, May 26, 2008

A day out with Thomas

Over Memorial weekend we went with some friends (Barbra & Kevin Palmer) and stayed in Deer Valley. While we were there Thomas the Train happen to be visiting the Heber Valley railroad. The kids freaked out they were so excited. It was Thomas mania, I couldn't believe how many people were there. We were surrounded by 3 year olds. Logan loved looking out the window and telling us everything he seen. Aubrey was fascinated by the train horn, she thought it was amazing and by the end of the 25 min. ride was making the sound herself.















4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a good mom you are. My boys wanted to go but Mick had a tournament and frankly, I was too lazy. Pathetic huh? Scott doesn't looked too enthused in that picture. Makes me laugh. Loved your cards. I will call today when I get a chance.

Lisa said...

What a fun adventure! Karmen's been dying to go see Thomas the Tank Engine. I love the pictures!!

paulandmelanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I need to take my kids to do that. I'm excited about the recipe thing. I'll spread the word so keep me posted

Anonymous said...

I can't belive your baby is one. HOw crazy. Time goes by so fast. I am glad you guys got to do the Thomas thing. My mom wanted to take all the kids but we didn't end up doing it. HOpe it was fun!!!