


On Saturday a HUGE group of friends and family went to the Capital Theater and saw Wicked. It is amazing!! For those of you that are completely out of the loop, Wicked is a broadway musical about the story of how the Wicked Witch of the West (From the wizard of OZ) became wicked. It really is worth the crazy prices for the tickets. If you can get tickets GO!
If was fun to be with so many amazing women.

4 comments:
-K- that looks like so much fun. I hope to see that some day. I hear that it is amazing. I'm jealous. Your family looks fantastic. Your mom looks young as ever. I hope she and Kori and Devin are doing well.
It was amazing...me and my mom went last night and it was so much fun...so glad you got to go!!!
What some beautiful ladies!!!
Danyale,
Chris and I have been trying to get up there and see, I am just doing it! You have inspied me, we almost bought tickets two weeks ago bu tthen the boys had baseball games so we cancelled- chris and I love plays. Thanks for the push. Your fam looks great.
Love ya,
Court
Post a Comment