Easter at our house was fun. On Saturday we made easter nest cupcakes (chocolate frosting, green coconut and jelly beans) and decorated eggs.


Then of course the Easter bunny came on Sunday. Logan got some Spiderman stuff and just kept saying "The Easter bunny knew just what I would like!". Aubrey was just excited that there was candy.

I then took the kids to a local Christian church so they would know that Easter isn't all about bunnies and eggs. They loved it.

We had Easter dinner (BBQ) and I made an Easter cake. Aren't you impressed.

After the egg hunt Scott had the great idea to throw the eggs over the house and try to catch them (Something he use to do as a child). Well, the first egg came over the house and the kids just started crying because the egg broke. They didn't even try and catch them, they were so mad that they were breaking. And as each one broke they just cried harder. It was quite the site.
Over all a good day.
2 comments:
Cute Easter pics...such a fun time for kids...gotta love it!
MMMM I wonder who taught Scott how to throw the easter eggs over the roof. The was an old tradition at the Gerritsens. We had a blast doing it and I kept it up for my kids. Bonnie
Post a Comment