Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleep in your own bed

Aubrey wakes up EVERY night and wants to sleep in our bed and I let her. I know I shouldn't but she is my baby so whatever. So the other day I walked in to this.



My very logical husband is trying to make her jealous so he can explain to her that as much as she doesn't like him in her bed he doesn't like her in his. Well it didn't work, she put the blanket on him and is telling him good night. It was a good idea though.

5 comments:

Katie W said...

THAT is hilarious!!!!!!

Barbra said...

LOL!! I'm peeing right now- Big Scott in a little bed... Big Scott in a little bed!! Your husband really is cute sometimes!! Not to mention Aubrey!!

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Seriously...I love this story. I could so see Sean doing the same thing.

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Oh! I just saw the new pixs on the side bar. They are DARLING!!! Cute, cute kids...they must have LeRoy genes. ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay that is pretty funny!!! So weird to see him in a tiny ruffly bed...ha!