

This is how Scott took Logan to school today!!!! I almost had a heart attack. Because gas prices are so @#!$% high, Scott has been riding his motorcycle to work. He also always takes Logan to School on his way, so this is what we end up with. I am so glad that Scott is such a safe and skilled driver or I really would of freaked out. Logan was very nervous when he first got on, but started to giggle as soon as they took off. I watched untill I couldn't see them any more with knots in my stomach the entire time. Not afraid that Scott would wreck but that some one else would wreck into them.
I bet Logan was so excited to pull up to school with the coolest dad ever and I am sure Scott turned some heads with the mothers. Who can resist a man on a big ol' hog!
No comments:
Post a Comment