This is Aubrey on the day she was born. 5/11/7 She was sweet from the start.

This is Aubrey the day we brought her home from the hospital. Logan was with Kori so we had a great day just mom, dad, and baby.

This was her blessing day. She was so pretty. We has the blessing in our backyard under our giant tree. Is was perfect. We then went to a near by park for a BBQ. Aubrey was perfect all day. She didn't cry once the entire day.

Aubrey at 6 months was a ham. Always full of joy and smiles. She makes us laugh everyday and loves to laugh at her brother.

When she was about 9 months old we took the whole family to Hawaii, including Grandma B. It was so fun. I suggest everyone to take your kids to Hawaii. She loved the beach and the Hawaiian dancers, pineapple and coconut.

We had Aubrey's birthday party at the LeRoy reunion the week before her birthday while all her cousins were all together. She hated her cake. She would take big handfuls of cake and then scream. Then she would do it again. I don't think she ever tasted the cake. It was so funny to watch. She had a good time the rest of the party.

The night before her birthday after she was a sleep I filled her room with balloons (I do this for Logan every year and he loves it). She thought the balloons were awesome. She played with them, and loved them, and kissed them. It was fun to watch.

Scott and I gave her a rocking chair (That is what I got for my first birthday). She thought is was the best. You would of thought she was queen of the world and this was her throne. She rocks and tries to sing to herself. She is our Princess.
1 comment:
That was an adorable post and tribute to your princess. It is crazy how they grow. I think she looks a ton like Logan! She is absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment