This last weekend we went down to Castle Dale to visit the family. My mom and I took the kids for a walk and here are some great photos that we took. It was kinda cold so they both have my mom's hats on. My kids love it down there so much.
Love the pictures! I wish I had your creative eye. I was glad to see you had posted. I have been checking to see if you had. I put the pictures of the girls' weekend on - too cute!
I loved all your cute pictures! You really should do the photography thing. Wanna come down and snap some pictures of my babe? I talked to Monica and she said you guys had a great time at the cabin. If I had known it was just going to be girls I seriously would have been there! Darn the bad luck! Next Time!!! I will call you back today too. Sorry I am a lame friend.
6 comments:
Love the pictures! I wish I had your creative eye. I was glad to see you had posted. I have been checking to see if you had. I put the pictures of the girls' weekend on - too cute!
Sorry, I meant that I put the girls' weekend pictures on my blog. Check them out!
Okay, it made my day seeing all these new posts to your blog with so many great pictures too! The kids look so dang cute!
I loved all your cute pictures! You really should do the photography thing. Wanna come down and snap some pictures of my babe? I talked to Monica and she said you guys had a great time at the cabin. If I had known it was just going to be girls I seriously would have been there! Darn the bad luck! Next Time!!! I will call you back today too. Sorry I am a lame friend.
way cute danyale...gotta love good ol' emery county.
So cute!! Hey what would your little girl love for her b-day. Does she have any favorites?
Post a Comment