Monday, April 7, 2008

Virgin Post


I hope that this blogg will keep everyone informed on the goings on in my family that make it so great.

Our family:

Scott is 34 and works for Mountain America Credit Union, where he is one of the top Loan Officers. He loves NASCAR, hockey, hunting, motorcycles, traveling and his kids.

Danyale, I am 31 and a stay at home mom (something I never thought I would be). I do get to do some graphic design on the side. I was a graphic designer for 7 years before we had kids. I love reading, camping, traveling, cooking, playing with my kids.

Logan is 3 1/2 and is all boy. He is rough and tuff and sweet and tender all at once. He LOVES hockey and thinks of nothing else at times. He is really smart and has a HUGE imagination. His best friend Leaf (imaginary) is only one of the invisible people that come over and play. Sometimes there is an entire team of imaginary friends that come over to play hockey, including a referee named spaghetti. He is a quick thinker and keeps us on our toes.

Aubrey is 10 months and is the sweetest thing I have every meet. She is happy 99% of the time. She is on the verge of walking, just not quite brave enough. She is learning sign language and currently knows drink, cheese and more. She has the biggest smile and melt her dads heart with it daily. She loves taking baths and playing with her brother's toys.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I am so glad that you are blogging. It is such a fun way to keep informed about everyones lives! Happy Blogging!