Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friends Forever



I adore my kids and the best thing ever has happened, they now adore each other. The other day Logan was running around and Aubrey started to follow him, so they made a game of it. It was so amazing to watch them interact with each other instead of competing with each other for my time and attention. Then Logan came running in to me and had had a life changing thought. He says to me "Mom, guess what Aubrey can be my friend". I was so happy that he no longer seen her as an annoyance, so I kissed him on the cheek and said ,"I know, I had her just for you." and with a smile off he ran to play some more. I just hope that he thinks of her as a gift and a friend forever.

5 comments:

Shanae Butler said...

Love it. Nice Job!

Cherie said...

Woohoo! Another blog for me to stalk!

Lisa said...

Yipee yay!!!!! I LOVE that you've joined the blogging world!

Jessica said...

Yay - I am so glad you are on board!!! I am sure once you start playing around you are going to have a great time. This is "your thing" right? Call me sometime. Life has slowed down a little!

Anonymous said...

Way Cute blog Danyale. Blogging is pretty addicting. I have had so much fun with mine...well before we moved that is. Any way...thanks for coming to visit. Also the buddy thing will get better as Aubrey gets a little bigger...however then you have to watch them more to make sure they are not getting into trouble together.