Sunday, September 27, 2009

Logan's Cowboy Day at School


Logan had Cowboy day at school on Friday (September 25th). He got to dress up like a cowboy, they had a program where each class sang a song (Logan's class sang "Home on the Range") and then they did a combined class dance. It was super fun to watch. Then after the parents left they had a pretend fire and pretend to roast marshmallow, then for snack they had a "Chuck Wagon Breakfast" of pancakes with juice. This was Logan's favorite part of the entire day.

I have attached a video of his song and I hope it works because I have never done this before. But my mom will kill me if I don't try.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I always love when the kids get to dress-up. I think I get just as excited as they do. I just wish I could dress-up with them. Super cute pics and program!!

Jessica said...

What a handsome cowboy! Miss you... we should get together!

Anonymous said...

Okay that was adorable..I love that they do cowboy day in the city too!!! How fun!