Aubrey has been doing Kindermusik since she was 4 months old and she and I loved it. This year due to personal reasons her wonderful teacher Miss Paulette decided not to teach. So when I asked Aubrey what she wanted to do instead she didn't hesitate when she said DANCE!!!
SO after much, much, much research I finally found a class that allowed two years in and was held while Logan was at school. And how funny that the dance studio just happens to be owned by Miss Paulette's sister. Small world.
Aubrey could hardly stand waiting to go. We went to the studio a month ago to sign up and she asked me constantly whether or not we could go to dance that day. She was so excited when the day finally came, she was smiles the entire morning.
The door to the studio is purple (obviously) and she thinks its "Awesome". And I am in love with her darling outfit.
This is Miss Amber her teacher. She is cute and bubbly and has her hands full with a bunch of toddlers.
I am pretty sure she was having a blast. She followed directions pretty well and was an obvious leader in the class. She has no reservations and loads of self confidence (I wish I did). I think it is going to be a fun year.
No comments:
Post a Comment