I know that going to the dentist is not a huge deal and every body goes through it, but #1 I just got a new camera and everything is picture worthy and #2 this time neither of my kids had any caviteies!!!!! Again you my say big deal, well if you could see the kicking and screaming we go through every day to get their teeth brushed you would know why. Finally all the hard work is worth it.
They were both really good for the dentist. They both had to take their build-a-bear animals with them, but the furry friends kept them brave.



Aubrey hated the floride that they brush on their teeth.


2 comments:
Dance, dentist and baseball look great! Don't you wonder how these dance teachers have patients enough to teach that many little ones?
I must suggest that if you don't LOVE LOVE your pediatric dentist... Lehi is only 15 minutes away and an old EC local by the name of Brooke Griffin's husband is the best!!!! Seriously... worth the 15 minute drive. Plus you could stop by and see an old friend on the way! I loved the 3 new posts. Aubrey looks like she is just in heaven. I still look at her and can't believe she is 2! Pretty sure she has caught up with my McGwire!
Post a Comment