Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cowabunga Bay




Friday my mom and I took the kids to the new water park in Draper. It was a blast. We had so much fun and it is SO build for kids of every age. Logan could go on every slide and Aubrey all but two. It is fun because while you are waiting in line for a turn on the slide there are water hoses and water canons so you can have water fights with people waiting for a different slide or with each other. You are never dry that is for sure. They loved the kiddie pool and the lazy river also. We were there for 3 hours and we were exhausted. A suggestion for anyone planning on going, go right at 10:00 a.m. because it got really busy after 1:00. We will definitely go back.

3 comments:

Katie W said...

Wow--look at you in a bikini!! Wahoo! So...it was worth the expense? To me, it's just a little steep. It looks like you guys had fun! I'm sure I'll break down and we'll try it sometime...

Anonymous said...

My sis and I have been wanting to go...so nice to know that it is kid friendly and that you had a great time!!! Looks like fun!

Jessica said...

Holy cow girlfriend... you are wearing a bikini... I am jealous... you look great. We had a great time at Cowabunga! Thanks for the suggestion. It's a great idea!