I found this deal at the Tooele County fair and I think it rocks! I love Usborne Books and right now they are having a special where you can sign up as a "Discount Buyer" for only $15.00 + tax. With this you get 10 great books and some supplies. All you have to do is host a party and get at least $85.00 in sales and book one party. Tina "the lady who sold me on this deal" will help you do your party or set you up with a consultant close to you. You never have to do anything again, but you earn a 25% or more discount for life. I buy enough books that this wonderful for me and my kids ADORE Usborne Books so I am so excited. If you are interested please give Tina Wadley a call at 801-465-2831.
Oh, I almost forgot to get the books for $15.00 you have to sign up before the 10th of August. On the 11th it goes up to $30.00 and by the end of the month it will be $60.00.
Also, I am hosting my party on August 20th so mark the date. Kori will also be there to do Glitter toes (Call and make an appointment). I will post more details about my party later.
Here is a flyer about this deal. It gives more information and also shows you the books you get.
http://www.ubah.com/consultants/PDF/aug2009recruiting.pdf
To view the books you can go to Tina's website www.ubah.com/f2478
No comments:
Post a Comment