Monday, July 13, 2009

Way to long & Potty Training

It has been way to long and I have to many things that I need to blog about that I just keep putting the huge (and ever growing) task aside. So I am just going to have to start new today because if not I will never catch up.

So I am potty training Aubrey and she is doing great with pee but hates the poo part of it all. It has only been a week and she already telling me she has to go instead of having to always ask her. Logan took forever to do this. But for the last week all I have done is eat, sleep and dream of pee. Everything I see is wet and yellow. At least you know that it will all be worth it!!



The only way I can get her to go "#2" is to strip here, put the potty in the living room and just make her sit there and watch a movie until the deed is done. It drives Scott nuts but it works for now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

we're going through the same thing!! btw, I could really use a day with my friends soon. : )

Jessica said...

Maddux (6) still has to get completely naked to #2! We tease him all the time! Good luck!