Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!!!



Scott's Birthday was last week January 7th. The kids each painted him a card and picked him out a present and a balloon. Scott is so busy at work that he hasn't been getting home until late. So I didn't get him a cake or make him a great dinner like I usually do for his birthday because it would have gone to waste waiting for him to get home. So we decided to go to the hockey game (big shocker). So I thought that I would be a fun wife and I call the E-Center and arranged for them to put Scott's photo on the Jumbo-tron along with a Happy Birthday message from me and the kids. Well I tried calling the E-center contact to find out when during the game they were going to put our huge greeting up and I could not get a hold of them. So the one time Scott got up to go to the bathroom you guessed it, they showed it. He missed it all. I guess it is the thought that counted.

Scott is an amazing person, To most people he can come off as an A%^ hole and don't get me wrong he can be, but he is also great. He is fun and funny, he is a great provider and a much much better dad that I ever thought he would be. He loves our kids and would do anything for them. He loves to travel, play poker, watch hockey & NASCAR, camp, hunt, and play with the kids. He is also grouchy, anal about clutter, hates to mow the lawn, hates crowds, load noises and tomatoes on his hamburgers (which he will order in the fanciest restaurants).

I am glad that I married him and that he loves me. Happy Birthday Love!!!

1 comment:

The Greens said...

Hi Danyale! Thank-you so much for offering to do my header-- I'm going to take you up on it. Let me know your e-mail so I can send you a picture-- and THANKS AGAIN!

Christianne
christi405@yahoo.com