On Wednesday we went to play group at Wheeler Farm. The kids had a blast. It was a perfect day and the animals were all over the place. The sheep were eating hay right from the kids hands and the ponies like the leafs. We were in the little store buying tickets for the wagon ride and a large gentleman came and was in line between me and one of my friends. We didn't think anything about it but when he got done paying he turned to us and says "I am the farmer around these part and I want to give these candy bars to these great kids". Where he gave all our kids a candy bar. I loved it because a guy that would normally be intimating to kids was very kind to them. What an awesome guy. We then rode the wagon and sang "Old McDonald had a farm the whole time, I am sure annoying everyone else on the wagon. Then the kids were having stick races under the little bridges. It was a great day at the farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment