Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We got a BOAT!!!!!!!



Ok, I know it was been FOREVER since I last posted, I am sure you all are just devastated. Now for the great news (if you haven't heard), WE GOT A BOAT!!!!!!! It is a 2005 18.5' Bayliner.

I am so excited I could just scream, actually I did. Scott and I have been looking for a long time and finally one that meet all of our requirements.

We took it out this past weekend for the first time and had a blast. We went to Strawberry Reservoir with our good friends the Palmers. Scott and Kevin wake-boarded, I skied, the kids jumped off the swim deck about a million times, Logan caught a fish, we trapped a ton of crayfish, saw deer and just had an all around great time.

I am so glad that we will be able to give our kids some of the awesome memories that I have of my childhood. We have already started planning a trip to Lake Powell in September. YAH!!!!











/>

1 comment:

Cherie Nelson said...

That's awesome Danyale! I think that having a boat is one of the best things you can do for your family - at least it was for mine growing up!