OK, this photo is of one weeks laundry. I do Laundry every Monday all day long, but doesn't this look like a lot? I mean I have a small family with small kids, laundry should be a breeze. By the way if anyone has any great stain removal tips please pass them on. I have always just used Shout and with the stains Logan and Aubrey (mostly Aubrey the little stink) are coming up with, Shout just isn't cutting it any more.
3 comments:
Hey monday is my laundry day too! What a blast right? eek...no! I know it is a lot of work. As for stains...I am buying more and more White shirts for the mere fact that I can bleach!
That's nothing, You just wait it gets worse. Clothes get bigger and take up more room. Of course now mine piles are getting smaller with Talor gone and Allie does her own wash. I make them start in high school. Because I got tired of listen to why didn't you wash this one item lost in the depths of the mess on my floor.
I do shout and oxi clean. It seems to work a lot. If it is a really bad stain. Get an old toothbrush dip in water and then a little oxi clean. Just scrub on the stain a little bit and that works too!
Post a Comment