The show was wonderful and was very true to the movie. Logan had a really good time and enjoyed the play as much as I did. It was great to have mine with just me and him. At one point in the show it starts to snow on the stage. Logan leans over and says to me "Mom that is just soft stuff they use to look like snow, its not real. And if there is anything else you want me to expliane to you just let me know." He is so beyond his years.
Thank you Uncle Warren!!!


1 comment:
How fun to have a little DATE!!! Love it! Okay so I have been feeling really bad that I didn't get to see you guys over Thanksgiving...I didn't know that you were going to be with scott shooting or I would have made a point to be there!!! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment